Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pregnant, Moving and Swimming

I am now 10 weeks along everything has been going great. I get a little nauseous at night but nothing a little saltines and water won't fix. We packed our house up and are officially moved out. I thought all that work would have put a lot of stress on the baby but with a lot of help and quite a few breaks we got it done. It is bittersweet to be moving, I am excited to be with Jason but I am heart broken to leave my house not knowing where we're going to move. My parents are so generous to let us move in (again) until we figure out where we're headed. Haylee has been loving the attention at grandma and papa's house and has been spending a lot of time in the pool. She isn't swimming yet but we are working on it, she will be one of my more challenging students. In all my years of teaching swimming I never thought I would have a child who did the bicycle kick or had to wipe her eyes on a towel every time she put her face in the water or screamed at me saying "noooooo". We have been having a great summer and are very excited for fall.

2 comments:

  1. we are so excited you guys are here!! i love that haylee she is a crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find a place to stay soon. What are you hoping for this time, a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete