Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cabo

We went to Cabo San Lucas for Jason's work retreat. The first few days were rainy so we stayed inside most the time but as soon as the weather cleared up we were off to explore. We rented mopeds for two days and I am pretty sure that was Jason's favorite part. We also had the company dinner on the beach with tiki torches and excellent service. I mostly layed by the pool enjoying my cross word puzzles and magazines and Jason spent most his time on that darn moped. We had a great time relaxing and spending time with each other.





4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very nice time together. Glad you were able to get away for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute in the moped picture. I love your head band. Very cultural. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, and thanks for including me on your blog list. oh wait, i'm not there. :)

    ReplyDelete