Friday, January 22, 2010

Nesting




I have been feeling very unprepared for this little boy coming in March. So these past few weeks I have been nesting and panicking that I only have 8 more weeks to go. After Christmas decorations got put away, my mom and I got the cradle down and the car seat out and this pretty pink bouncer. I couldn't justify putting my little guy in this oh so femine bouncer so I made a slip cover for it. It turned out better than expected and now he can keep his masculinity. I also made a nursing cover up which I wish I had with Haylee and I made a baby sling which I have yet to try out (youtube is awesome). I have a ways to go but it is coming along. I can't wait for him to get here!


5 comments:

  1. Start calling you Susie Homemaker. That is awesome, I love the slip cover. I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left. So excited to meet this little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That slipcover is way cute I love the colors. 8 weeks is so soon that is crazy. Sounds like you have been busy though

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go!! i love them!! isnt your mom the best help!! cant wait to see that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great fabric, good job. I didn't realize you were due so soon, you certainly look better than I did at 7 months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW did you make that cover for the bouncer? I've been wanting to do the same to ours, but it just seems like a lot of work. Did you use a pattern? So cute.

    ReplyDelete