Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I guess I Should explain

So I should explain why we are moving back. We moved to Las Vegas for Jason's job that he had had for three years. After about 3 months there was a mutual agreeing between his boss and him that it was not going to work out. So now Jason has a new job, in the same industry, working for CRS. He WILL NOT have to travel nearly as much so we came to the conclusion that South Weber was where we wanted to reside (again). Granted we did try buying a house in Vegas, we even put in a few offers and for some reason or another it always fell threw. Now we know why, we are taking it as a sign we aren't suppose to be here. So we will be moving back anytime after the baby is born in March, thanks to the most awesome renters in the world, they have worked with us and our situation from the beginning. We gave them until August when the contract is up but they said they could be out Feb 17! So that is where we are at up to this point.

2 comments:

  1. i am selfishly glad...i have missed you. and I need a vt partner again too. :) can't wait for baby news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen told me the news a little while back and I keep wanting to email or something. I am soooo excited to have you guys close again. I know you will miss tons about Vegas, but it will be great having you guys back in UT. Let me know when I can help start cleaning. I am more then willing to go down and clean cubards and bathrooms and such.

    ReplyDelete