He is so darn cute - and look at miss Haylee, what a doll. This is the longest week, We can't wait to get down to Vegas and see the kids. Thanks for shareing pictures for us to see.
THose are very cute pictures. I still can't decide who he looks like:-) Can't wait to meet him. Love how Happy Haylee looks. I bet she is a great big sister and lovin life with Jackson.
He is so darn cute - and look at miss Haylee, what a doll. This is the longest week, We can't wait to get down to Vegas and see the kids. Thanks for shareing pictures for us to see.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Haylee looks like a very happy big sister! I like the name.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a darling baby. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteoh we love him!!! congrats glad he is here!!!
ReplyDeleteTHose are very cute pictures. I still can't decide who he looks like:-) Can't wait to meet him. Love how Happy Haylee looks. I bet she is a great big sister and lovin life with Jackson.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Krista! He is so cute! I hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!!! I'm so happy for you, that you are DONE!
ReplyDeletelittle shnookums.
ReplyDelete