Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bike Camping and Movie

Little Miss got her birthday present early this year from grandma and grandpa Holland. They wanted to make sure she had plenty of time to ride it before it gets cold. She was soooo excited and was anticipating the present all day. Let's just say practice,practice practice.....

We went to the Poulsen family reunion this year. First time in a long time that we went and actually camped. Haylee got so dirty and had fun with her cousins.
Jason and I took Haylee to see her first movie in the movie theater. It was Toy Story 3 and I questioned whether she would get scared or not and of course she did. But I think she had a good time over all. If anything she liked the one on one time with me and daddy.

3 comments:

  1. we miss you guys!! i love haylees little white dress!!i need one for maddie so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! We are back in Utah and Morgan would love to see his girlfriend...I will talk to Kendall and hopefully we can get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you guys. I am so excited to see you this weekend. You guys are cute parents.

    ReplyDelete