
My in laws reserved a week at their time share in Seaside, OR. We took two days to drive here stopping in Boise and also
Kennewick and stayed with Tiffany. It took us 15 hours of driving to get here and it is so interesting along the way we've learned lost about the Louis and Clark expedition and have seen some really pretty country. The condo was right on the beach which made it very
convenient to go when we wanted.



I was very excited about this day trip. We went to
Tillamook Factory where cheese is manufactured. If anyone knows me well they know I love my cheese. They also had ice cream there.




On the way to
Tillamook we stopped at Cannon Beach. And also had a seafood lunch will in Cannon.




Needless to say this beach was not the warmest beach we've ever been on but we enjoyed playing in the sand.

This sleeping
arrangement lasted a whole 20 minutes until the two little ones couldn't stay in bed. I think Brenden was glad they were
separated cause he wasn't feeling well. We have three more days left then we head back to Utah.
LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING FUN!! i would love to go to the tillamock factory they have the best cheese! we miss you guys! cute pic's
ReplyDeleteBrrr...that beach looks cold - - but fun! Glad you could get away and go. I am trying to squeeze one last trip somewhere - anywhere - before winter. See you tonight!
ReplyDelete