
I got the painters bug in me and decided to paint the wall going down my stairs. I thought our house could use a splash of color and I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Last Friday we went to the Wren's highly anticipated Halloween party and had a blast. Of course I waited till last minute to put our costume together (doesn't mean I hadn't been thinking about what we were going to be). Jason was a good sport seeing that he had the more awkward part of the deal. We had a blast and it was great to get out of the house.

I love love love Sunday best dress. The kids look well groomed and Haylee looks forward to wearing a dress every opportunity she can get.

Yep he's crawling!


This is Haylee's new drawing, she was into writing "H"s for awhile there but now she likes to draw families.
I LOVE THAT COLOR ON YOUR WALL!! you little missy that was a little perverted costume idea! j/k you did a great job!
ReplyDeleteyeah jackson we are so proud i cant beleive he is old enough!
ReplyDelete