This was us waking Haylee up because we couldn't wait we were so excited. Ask me two years ago if I would ever wake my baby up yeah right. I guess things change as they get older. I'm not so strict.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Christmas 2010
This was us waking Haylee up because we couldn't wait we were so excited. Ask me two years ago if I would ever wake my baby up yeah right. I guess things change as they get older. I'm not so strict.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





so fun! im so glad you guys came down maddie loved visiting with haylee!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun memories thank you for sharing your family this year with us.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun Christmas! I love how Jackson has the same happy, excited look in every picture!!! (BTW - can't wait to hear about your cruise . . . we are planning one in May for our 10th anniversary . . . Southern Caribbean)
ReplyDelete