Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tree House Museum



We went to the tree house museum today with our neighbors Kelly and her daughter Ella. It was so much fun and I couldn't help think of the children museum I would go to when I was growing up. This place had so much fun stuff to do we are going back for sure and spending more time there to see it all. These are for Kyle in Guatemala.

She was fascinated with the Indian tepee with a fake fire inside.
Milking a cow (it really had water come out of it) She's getting her practice in for when we move to a farm.

Jackson loved the museum. I forget that he is getting so big and loves to be interactive with the big kids.
The baby section, they only had three babies so you can see Haylee claiming her territory.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, you tremontin folk really start teaching your young young to milk them cows. :)j/k. It looks so much fun. I'm glad they got to get out of the house for a day. I miss my little shnookums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! i love the one of haylee milking the cow so cute! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete