I wanted to start a new segment called Hay Fever. Haylee is constanly making me laugh and it would just be selfish of me to keep it all to myself.
*We were at Sam's club and I had forgotten bananas and asked Haylee to keep her eyes peeled for bananas. I had proceeded to find them and she didn't see me grab them and as we were walking past them she shouts out " I peeled back my eyes Mama!!!!!" (she found the banaas)
* We were eating our late night cereal together at the counter and I was playing on my phone and the next thing I know she had gotten down and returned with "her phone" which is a ancient ipod that we gave her to play with.
* With out fail every time we get back from Sunday dinner at Grandma and Papa Holland's Haylee will go get one of her baby dolls and put a blanket over her and proceed to nurse her baby because baby Ella is nursed. She says her name is Veronica and her babies name is Ella.
* She is obsessed with getting married she gets all dressed for her wedding and has a hoodie towel on her head as her veil and guess who is her prince she is marry sometimes its Jackson but most the time it is a towel. Weird I know but there is no stopping this girls imagination. She'll lay a towel on her bed and tell me to be quiet because her prince is sleeping.
* Anything and everything can become a family not just all her dolls but celery , rocks, paper. As long as there is different sizes to make a daddy mommy sister and a brother she is set.
*A few quotes from Haylee
- " You chase my mind"
- " My pants are to soggy" pretty sure that means her panties are in a bunch.
-" When I get bigger I'll go baptize mommy"
* We are also reading the scriptures with her and now some names she calls her babies are Sariah, lamanites, korihor just to name a few.
She is always entertaining and peel back your eyes for more Hay Fever to come.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





such a funny girl!
ReplyDeleteShe has me in stitches, she is so funny. Thanks for sharing those Krista I really appreciate it.
ReplyDelete