Charles W. Johnson 1931-2011 passed away on 7-19-2011 at 3:16pm. I know he was greeted with open arms on the other side and I am so happy he no longer has to suffer here on this earth. He will be greatly missed but I know he is in a better place.
I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. He will always hold a special place in my heart because it was he who sealed Jake and I together. What an amazing man. He will be missed.
Krista (and family)- you are in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry! I know he will continue to live on through you and your family and the memories you treasure with him. If you need anything at all...
I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. He will always hold a special place in my heart because it was he who sealed Jake and I together. What an amazing man. He will be missed.
ReplyDeleteKrista (and family)- you are in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry! I know he will continue to live on through you and your family and the memories you treasure with him. If you need anything at all...
ReplyDeletePrayers are with you Krista!
ReplyDelete