Monday, October 3, 2011

Haylee's Mermaid Party

Haylee turned 4 September 30 and had a mermaid party on Sat. She has been talking about this mermaid party since last year. She had a few friends come over and they played pin the star fish on the mermaid, they wnet fishing for treats and played musical chairs. My favorite part was that each girl got a mermaid tail that my mom made and were sent home with a goldfish of their own. Before they left I took a picture of each girl behind the mermaid.




2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know its a ways away, but have you figured out what you're going to do with her starting kindergarten? I can't decide! Maybe you could just choose for both of us since they have the same birthday?!?
    And cute party..those tails are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl parties are so so fun! Happy Birthday Haylee!

    ReplyDelete