Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bryce Canyon

I went to Panguitch, UT to hang out with my friend Kendra and see her new house in Pang town. I miss her being in Vegas but they were meant for the country. We had a good time having the kids play and one of the days we took a little road trip to Bryce Canyon.
Haylee was not feeling good as you can see it written all over her.
I am not a big fan of the kid leashes that people put on their kids but I definitely don't judge because I swear if I wasn't glued to Jackson's side he would have taken right off the edge of the cliffs on our trail, a leash would have come in handy in these instances!


We have a picture of Brock and Haylee at this age in Red Rock doing the exact some thing. Now Layla and Jackson are catching on.

1 comment: