That kissing picture is so cute. Way to go on the Wasatch Back, it looks like you had lots of fun. It is one hard run going on no sleep no good food and lots of sitting after just finishing a hard run. Good Job
How cute Haylee and Brock kissing - I think all the trouble will be pay back to Jason for all the good times he had as a kid. I am glad you are having fun and doing lots of things. Thanks for sharing so grandma can see how she has grown in the past month since I hve seen her.
Did they sing..."I am 1, going on 2 innocent as a rose. Fellas I meet may tell me I'm sweet and willing I believe. You are 2 going on 3...I'll depend on you." (sound of music melody). That is the cutest thing, I can't believe what a little girl she is becoming. Climbing rocks on her own and everything.
That kissing picture is so cute. Way to go on the Wasatch Back, it looks like you had lots of fun. It is one hard run going on no sleep no good food and lots of sitting after just finishing a hard run. Good Job
ReplyDeleteHow cute Haylee and Brock kissing - I think all the trouble will be pay back to Jason for all the good times he had as a kid. I am glad you are having fun and doing lots of things. Thanks for sharing so grandma can see how she has grown in the past month since I hve seen her.
ReplyDeletemust of been a really romantic spot! that is hilarious
ReplyDeleteDid they sing..."I am 1, going on 2 innocent as a rose. Fellas I meet may tell me I'm sweet and willing I believe. You are 2 going on 3...I'll depend on you." (sound of music melody). That is the cutest thing, I can't believe what a little girl she is becoming. Climbing rocks on her own and everything.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that is adorable.
ReplyDeleteOur kids are so cute!
ReplyDelete