Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Lovin

We have been very busy this summer. After finishing Ragnar I headed back down to Vegas for two weeks. After much contemplation and figuring out how Jason and I can be together as much as possible we have decided to move to Las Vegas and rent our house out. We are both a little heart broken to leave our house but it is not worth living in it alone. So we are house hunting again and also looking for quality renters. Anyway after our Vegas stay Haylee and I were off to Family reunions. First was the Davis Family Reunion at the beach house in Watsonville, CA. We have been doing this since I was 2 months old and it is so neat to see Haylee and Maddie experience it now. Then after that it was off to Ut for the Poulsen family reunion at the Box Elder Camp ground.

Haylee knocked out for the night at the Poulsen Family Reunion.
This was their rest time watching a movie in the woods.

Prizes from Grandma and Papa.


Beach House, matching outfits from Grandma.



Laying on the beach with Aunt Jennie . Don't let this beach deceive you, it may look warm but it was pretty cold.




Swimming at grandma and papa's.





Jason's Birthday- as you can see haylee was helping . I got a bike for my birthday and wanted him to join me so now we can ride together. Jason has been so awesome and has been working harder then ever. He turned 26 this year and just amazes me at what he has accomplished in those years. I'm so proud of him and love him very much.






2 comments:

  1. we had so much fun with you guys in CA, cant wait for you to move here!! hurry up!

    ReplyDelete