Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Running Running and more Running

The Finish Line!!!!
The Best Team Ever " Alpine Cleaning Crew"

Almost there ......


Running ...



Sleeping headquarters










More Running.....






This is where I started I was runner # 7







The Girls on the team








Once I got back to LV my mom and I took Haylee to the flower garden at the Belagio and to the M&M Factory. We were regular tourist today.









She loved the water that goes over your head










Did you know the first M&M color was ........ Brown.











This is just the "cool " M&M












This is the girl, the green kind of throws you off. You would think she would be pink or purple?













7 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun! Your pictures are really cute....thanks for inviting me to view your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What were you running for? And how long was it? That looks pretty intense...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the wasatch back Ragnar Relay it was a total of 188 miles and went from Logan to Park City. We had 12 people on our team and we each took 3 legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you are so good to run like that i think i would DIE... whats with the new blog?? im sure you were so happy to see haylee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good sister. You are such an inspiration, I rode my bike to work today. 9 miles (1hr). and then of course I will have to ride it home. I have never been to the m&m factory. all those years in vegas, and never went. hmmm. looks like you had fun. Haylee's hair is cute in her piggies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go on the Wasatch Back Relay! You were so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SO SO glad that you ran Ragnar with us this year! What a fun time. Painful, tiring, but fun! You did really great. Hope to see you at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete