Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Here we come Vegas
As far as potty training goes it has been much better than expected. The first day was a little rough, lots of laundry and lots of positive reinforcement. The second day we only had one accident and today has been so so. Jason and I have been going back and forth on whether or not to move and today it kind of all fell into place. I had a guy come over to look at the house which wasn't necessarily planned and he came, fell in the with the house and will be moving in by the 24th of August. I was in shock but relieved that we have finally moved forward with a plan. Now I just think of entertaining the idea of hiring "2 guys and moving truck" but I know I can do it. One room at a time, right? So here we come Vegas ready or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Thanks for the invite! It amazes me that people read my blog:) And how crazy is it that our kids have EXACTLY the same birthday? I can't believe you are potty training. Right now that seems like a distant dream to me. How did you know to start? And how are you doing it? I so want to get that whole thing started.
ReplyDeleteyeah!! hopefully in time for maddie's party on the 18th!!! im so happy it all worked out!!
ReplyDeleteHaylee knew when she was pooping and would go hide then when she was done she would come tell me. She was also starting to scream when I would put diapers on her and she would put her hands down her pants all the time. These are just a few signs that made me decide to start. After the first four accidents I thought I had started her to soon but then after her nap I think it just clicked. Something that worked great was that she got one M&M after every successful trip to the bathroom. Goodluck
ReplyDeleteGood Luck with moving! What a big job!
ReplyDeleteI hope you plan on havng a guest room for Grandpa and I to stay in when we come to visit. We are going to miss you guys so much.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the move . . . maybe we'll join you down there!!! :)
ReplyDelete