yeah!!!!!! we cant wait!!! congrats!!
SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you, Jason and Heylee. She is going to be a great little helper with that new brother or sister. I love you guys!!!
im so happy for you!! moving to vegas and a new baby... how exciting!
Yay! So excited and happy for you! March is a great month for a baby!!
Congrats Krista! I am so happy for you guys but will miss you - you are such a sweet person and so good to help me feel welcome here. Good luck and stay in touch!
Okay, you beat everyone from our Ragnar van!!! Congrats, you guys!!!!
yeah!!!!!! we cant wait!!! congrats!!
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you, Jason and Heylee. She is going to be a great little helper with that new brother or sister. I love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteim so happy for you!! moving to vegas and a new baby... how exciting!
ReplyDeleteYay! So excited and happy for you! March is a great month for a baby!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Krista! I am so happy for you guys but will miss you - you are such a sweet person and so good to help me feel welcome here. Good luck and stay in touch!
ReplyDeleteOkay, you beat everyone from our Ragnar van!!! Congrats, you guys!!!!
ReplyDelete