(Sorry for the picture quality)Reasons I am excited to move back to our house:
- I love South Weber
- I missed my house
- I missed book club
- We just finished the landscaping before we left
- the space
- Vegas will have a whole backyard to run in
- Raising the kids here
- Jason won't be traveling as much
- I can plant a garden
- Start my aesthetic business again
- More camping in our new trailer
Reasons I am sad to be leaving Las Vegas:
- I'll miss my family!!! ( playing cards with my mom, free babysitting, errands with my mom, plenty of people to entertain Haylee, my best friend, help with two kids, extended vocabulary for Haylee)
- The weather from about Sept-May
The list goes on forever (for both) ........





we will miss you guys.....maddie will miss her (hayee)but it is best for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou will be missed! Visit us a lot...please!
ReplyDeleteYou're moving BACK to South Weber? Where at? We should get together!!
ReplyDelete