
Little Jackson is 6 months old today. He now can hold his own bottle, roll like crazy, sit up with little to no assistance, smiles all the time, sleeps 12 hours, takes 2-3 naps and is teething. He weighs about 15lbs and is 26 inches long. His favorite things are his bottle, his sister and the dog (in that order). I love him(and Haylee) more than anything in the whole world and that's the truth. They make getting out of bed everyday soooo worth while. Happy 6 months baby love.


Daddy went out of town to lake powell for a few days so while daddy was away the girls played. When Jackson would go to bed we would make forts, watch movies and eat popcorn.
I sure miss those babies. Oh how we love them. Jackson is so cute and Haylee is such a bug.
ReplyDeletecute pictures!! jackson is getting so big! we miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteThey are so adorable. I miss them so much. You are such a cute mommy. The forts looks so fun. Love you all.
ReplyDelete