
We left New Years Day and flew into Ft
Lauderdale then stayed the night in Miami. Before we got on the boat we wanted to tour Miami a little more. Jason and I have never been to
Florida so we were taking it all in for the few hours that we had there. We saw tons of wild alligators and stopped on the side of the road to take an air boat tour. It was so fun and felt like you were floating on the water.

The air boat driver took us to this place that they have some baby alligators and to adult ones we could see so you don't take the ride without seeing any animals.

Hottie hubby

I was not sure about this little alligator it make look small and harmless but I'm sure it could do a number on me.

We got onto the cruise and you could already feel it rocking.

I love the formal nights because at home its a good day if I just get out of my pajamas and do my hair, so to do a little extra is always fun.

In Grand Cayman we took a tour of sting ray island and swam with stingrays and snorkeled.

Roatan is an island off of Honduras and we took a catamaran tour and snorkeled there as well




Belize was the one day Jason and I split, on our anniversary, so he could go scuba diving (I have no desire to scuba) and I could go cave tubing. We couldn't take our cameras cause they would get wet but you can only imagine how fun that was.



Our anniversary day ended up being one of the formal days which of course I was excited about. After dinner most nights we went and watched a show and we really liked the comedy shows.


Cozumel was the day we had planned to go to
tulum but we didn't have time to get back to the boat so we toured the ruins in Cozumel. It always fascinates me with the
mayan history.


The entrance into the village.

The original path



An Authentic restaurant on the way

Keeping busy on the days at sea. It was very fun and a great way to celebrate 5 years of marriage to my best friend. I'm glad my parents were there to celebrate their 30 years of marriage. It's great celebrating with people you love. I've got more pictures these were from my mom so don't think I'm done just yet. To be continued...........

love your pictures! looks like a blast, i need a vacation!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you guys enjoyed your trip. looking forward to seeing more pictures : )
ReplyDelete