My first triathlon is just around the corner and I really don't know what to think of it. I know I'm excited but I really don't know what I'm in for. I blame my lack of training on the weather first and for most. I am pretty stubborn when it comes to exercising (Diana could tell you) I don't do butterfly in swim practice and I definitely don't go running in the cold. May 21 will be here sooner then I know and subconsciously I feel if I post it on my blog I will be held accountable to more than just myself. Happy training!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
My First ...
My first triathlon is just around the corner and I really don't know what to think of it. I know I'm excited but I really don't know what I'm in for. I blame my lack of training on the weather first and for most. I am pretty stubborn when it comes to exercising (Diana could tell you) I don't do butterfly in swim practice and I definitely don't go running in the cold. May 21 will be here sooner then I know and subconsciously I feel if I post it on my blog I will be held accountable to more than just myself. Happy training!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Good luck! I feel the same way though that if I put it on my blog then I'm more accountable for what I say. I'm sure you'll do great.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY TRAINING!!! At least the weather is finally warming up, so you can go outside to run/bike. I'm sure swimming will be a breeze! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! You'll have a blast.
ReplyDelete