Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jackson's First Birthday Party

My family and Jason's family all came to support Jackson for his first birthday. It was nice having the family come and celebrate. It was just a small lunch, cake and ice cream. We did a doggy party since he loves dogs and I had all the stuff from Haylee's first birthday. He is getting to be so big but I still think of him as a baby even though he is getting to the toddler stage. Pretty sure I'm in denial. I love him so much and he is such a sweet kid. He is so close to walking and his favorite things are playing with Haylee and hanging out with his Daddy.





3 comments:

  1. cute pictures! he is so sweet! i love the doggie cupcakes to cute! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no way he's 1 already!! Holy Cow, what a handsome guy.

    I LOVE those cupcakes, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He IS a baby still, isn't he??!! Looks like a fun party.

    ReplyDelete