
We went to Las Vegas to celebrate my birthday, Mother's Day and my grandpa's birthday a little earlier. We had a great fun filled family weekend. Turning 25 kind of stung a little, I still don't think it has sunk in. I'm glad these two girlies got to play a lot together.

My little ball of fire!

They were reading "the scriptures" (some German translation book of Dallan's).

We went to dinner for my birthday after we took the large Johnson family picture with my whole extended family(that's why were all matching). It went pretty smooth considering how many people there are.


He is the reason I went to Las Vegas for my birthday. I cherish every minute I have with him.

St. George triathlon weekend was pretty crazy. It didn't help that the weather was crappy the whole week before so it was hard to get in a few more trainings. I was so appreciative that my parents and my sister made the extra effort to come support me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... the water was FREEZING! I was so bummed because that was my strong point and the cold water threw me completely off.

The biking was pretty good. There was a gnarly hill but the good thing about hills are that yeah it's hard to go up them but the ride down is awesome.

This is my finished face.

I loved having my family at the finish line to congratulate me. Haylee said "You didn't even get tired mommy"

Love them

You know if you would have asked this Krista if she wanted to do it again I would have said no. But now that it is all said and done I am determined to beat my time and to train harder because I know I could have done better. I am glad I finished and I accomplished my goal.
CONGRATULATIONS on your triathlon, Krista!!! You are amazing and still looking good at 25!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! That is so cool that you did that.
ReplyDelete(And I know what you mean about turning 25)