
I took a few pictures of Jackson for his one year pics. No I'm not getting into photography I just like to practice on my kids.


Haylee loves
maddie so much they play so well together and now that they are a little older their conversations are so entertaining.

My dad and I went on a couple bike rides while we were in Vegas. Triathlon is 9 days and counting!!!
Haylee was helping Grandma plant flowers and took it upon herself to trim back the bushes one leaf at a time with
scissors. What a good helper.

Grandma had this dress stowed away and found it
appropriate to pull out since
Haylee is so obsessed with weddings and getting married. It was the perfect dress for her.

For Easter we went to Bear Lake with Jason's family. We dyed
Easter eggs, had an egg hunt and swam.


The Easter bunny brought Bell for
Haylee.

This face was priceless, she found her
Easter pile
oh how we wish you lived here!! we had so much fun maddie keeps talking about she doesnt love how haylee went back to utah! i love how they play so well together! and that jackson looks so cute in those pictures! such a happy boy!
ReplyDelete