Friday, May 27, 2011

HAY FEVER






Haylee has been getting so big. She is the best big sister, better than I imagined. She is always trying to keep her brother happy. She is a great helper around the house. She likes to fold laundry, put away dishes, set the table and clean her room. Her favorite thing is to do it all as a "caprise".
* She was watching Super Why and they were asking her to say her name and participate and she was getting so mad cause she was tired and had just woken up. She said to me "They keep talking to me!" I thought is was so cute she is a very good listener.

* She also asked me " Can you put him (Jackson) away right now, I love him I love him so much but I want him to take a nap so I can watch a show." She can usually watch naps when Jackson sleeps because it keeps her quiet but this particular day she wanted him to take a nap a little earlier than usual.

* This is just regular dinner talk from Haylee " I have to find the perfect glass slipper!" She is also into our conversations and tries to throw in a few adult commentaries of her own.

* St. Patricks Day- "I'm so mad cause I not go to friends house, it's Patricks day and no bunnies come to my house and give me candy and that's why I'm so mad." I can't help myself laugh when she is mad because I think it is so darn cute. But that makes her more mad.

These two kids are the light of my life and I love love love watching them grow and become their own self .

2 comments:

  1. Wow. She really is getting big! I love the picture with her on the swing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! And growing fast.

    ReplyDelete